The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2002, 01:08 AM   #5
72sleeper
[]D [] []v[] []D

i got a new 350 crate motor put in my truck and about a week after takin it easy to let it get broke in i was sittin ata redlight and i shot a lifter and broke two rocker arms, that night me and my dad got to lookin and bein a normal dad he tends to know alot about cars and he noticed that my rocker arm studs were backin out of the heads (pressed not drilled) so we had to take off my heads a week after buying the motor and my dad had to take them to his work and tap all the holes and put inall new studs then a week later i saw smoke comin in mycab and found ot m heater core had busted i dont have air but still ended up takin off the hood and fenderwell then we get that fixed and my water pump explodes so i run to autozone and thecool new guy thinks he knows the part without lookin it up so he gets the wrong one andi tell him but hes older so he knew better and by the time ifound out i was right they were closed so i had towait a whole nother day to get it runnin and thats just the problems with my motor and not the ones with my tranny
72sleeper is offline   Reply With Quote