The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-27-2022, 07:33 PM   #1
dmjlambert

embroidered patches

Do you have a good source for sew-on embroidered patches? I would be interested in one that shows a 1969 long bed fleetside at stock height view from the front driver's corner, and in some others such as a CST/10 8 350 that looks like the badge pair that typically goes on the front fender. I saw a C-10 club patch that was a bowtie in a circle, and the circle said Cruising Since 1999, and that is almost what I would like, but of course mine would need to say Cruising Since 1969.
dmjlambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:00 PM   #2
cdub2010

Re: embroidered patches

Check the obvious sites like ebay or etsy, maybe even amazon. A little time with google can find some neat items. I run a small custom sportswear shop, we get requests like this all the time. It can be done but short runs of custom items means expensive. One thing to keep in mind, alot of these logos and designs are trademarked. I dont do any logos without permission from the approiate people. I wouldnt do anything with the chevy bowtie, but the 350/8 emblem might be ok. You just have to check in your area to see who will work with you.
cdub2010 is offline   Reply With Quote