The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Today, 10:33 AM   #1
Lost in the 60's

1967 Chevrolet C-10 project

Selling a 1967 C-10 project for funding for a different project. I have a clean, open OK title, so no issues with a B-O-S trying to get one for it. I brought this to Western WI from far Eastern OK almost 3 years ago with big plans to make it safe and legal to drive. Obviously that didn't happen. No spid, as the left door window was broken and the glove box door stolen by thieves as it sat in a field for 40 years. Vin corresponds to a 6 cylinder and I am confidant it was a 292 with a TH400 behind it. Both engine/trans are long gone. Clearly a special order truck as it has all tinted glass, deluxe cloth seat and seat belts and dual visors. Gauge package, without the tach and vacuum gauges, and a push button AM radio. Oddly it has no cigarette lighter... It does have the overload rear springs and a positraction rear axle, as shown by the, barely, survivor decal on the back wall above the jack.
It does have typical rocker, and 1 cab corner rust, but the front fenders are very nice, no rust thru at all. Core support is nice as well, but both inner houses do have some rust just behind the support. Roof has NO rust at the windshield seam.
I have a lot of pics and can take more of any specific areas of concern for a potential buyer.

Well, for some reason, I can't upload pics because "a security token is missing'... any idea how to get around that ???
Lost in the 60's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #2
litebulblsc

Re: 1967 Chevrolet C-10 project

Try uploading 1 at a time for the pictures
litebulblsc is online now   Reply With Quote