The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-30-2004, 06:36 AM   #26
dmurphy68

forgot photoshop pic

No free man shall be debarred the use of arms
- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
http://www.myspace.com/dmurphy68
dmurphy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 01:30 PM   #27
67ChevyC10Stepside

god dood your killin me! i want that soo bad
Old 05-01-2004, 12:17 AM   #28
dmurphy68

they are 5x4 3/4 small chevy bolt. I only have one and it is not mine. they are momo arrows i think

latter
Darren

- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
Old 05-01-2004, 01:11 PM   #29
dmurphy68

It is stock higth and I do not have any pics of the front clip. the back doors are fine but the handle is just tack welded in

- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
Old 05-01-2004, 01:29 PM   #30
fine69

Actually the front coils are factory coils that have been cut down. I cut them properly. I had that whole front suspension in another truck for about 15 years. It is very nice.
As for the rear doors. Sometime back in the 1980's someone decided to customize the panel. They removed all the door handles. I found another door and cut out the section that had the handle in it. The rear doors on the panel are very nice on the bottom. But someone felt the need to smear tons of bondo on the outside. Dont know why.
If you have any questions please email me and i will answer then for you.
fine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 01:35 PM   #31
dmurphy68

thanks
Mike Hey I need to come up and hang out some day you still got my number give me a call

- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
Old 05-05-2004, 08:54 AM   #32
71'tahoe

yo d

d murphy
71 tahoe here just wanted to touch base i have the money but the girl friend wants to see it too. I will contact you on wednseday evening. cant wait to get it i already have the front 18x8 torq thrusts for the front might order the 20x10s for the back today worked late inthe shop last night so i can come up early this week and show her to the better half thanx again for the time over the week end to come and see it hope you got the window motor in the bird before the rain talk to you soon oh yea howz the title to the panel is it good
71'tahoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 12:22 PM   #33
dmurphy68

Got the motor in the bird it was a pain in the ars lol. The title is clean but i need to go get it put in my name. It is already transfered to me just need to get one made. i will bee here all night on wed just give me a call

thanks
Darren 513-465-4769

- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
Old 05-05-2004, 06:25 PM   #34
dmurphy68

Got everything taken care of title is in my name now. so when ever you are ready it is yours
thanks
Darren

- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
Old 05-11-2004, 11:26 PM   #35
71'tahoe

heres to who ever cares

first to d murphy
i still want the burb and have the money still i will try to call you soon ive been swamped at the shop lately for that im sorry its been 5 days

to truck man 32 or what ever the last posted ttt was 4-29-2004
yes that was before i really took interest but since then ive gone and seen the panel.........have you? i dont even know what the triple t means and if it is some kinda hold system then sorry for dancing on your toes.I will speak to d murphy about the proper editcate here and if you want it there it is . But the little snid comment in the e-mail you also sent about and i quote ( B.S )for a grown man to act like that is real funny im sorry if this gets to you but when some one e-mails me and wants to cuss at me cause they might not have the money and wants to trade trucks then get it done and quit complaining.If you dont hurry and get it i might get it.Heres your chance.But if you take your time then and d murphy wants to rid him self of this panel then you might be on the short end.Im ready to go know and im only 40 minutes away. Ill be the big man and give you first dibbs but only for a week or two..............thanks 71tahoe
Old 05-11-2004, 11:34 PM   #36
71'tahoe

cont.-----to who ever cares

to all my fellow board members this is the second time on this board that ive seemed to have locked horns with some one.Im new to this board,so if i seem out of place then i will admitt to my wrong doings. Im on here to talk to people with the same interests as my self.Iam not on here to argue,if this is how it goes then why bother.If this offends any one im sorry,but come on are we here to argue or to help one an other.At least that is whati thought any way.
Old 05-12-2004, 06:19 AM   #37
dmurphy68

there have been several ppl that said they wanted it but Money talks and I need rid of it. I have been shafted serveral time on deals because some one had the money in had and i did not get paid till friday lol. No fighing here, 71'tahoe it is yours when you want it. to truck man 32 I do not see any where on this post where you said you wanted it... actually the first on that said anything about it was 67ChevyC10Stepside and I have talked to him. and I know he does not have the extra money. so 71 it is all yours come and get it. by the way TTT means to the top all i do is do that so I can find my poast because my favorits is full.

later

Darren
513-465-4769

- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
Old 05-12-2004, 06:37 AM   #38
truckman32
AND HOLDING ON TO THE C10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71'tahoe
to all my fellow board members this is the second time on this board that ive seemed to have locked horns with some one.Im new to this board,so if i seem out of place then i will admitt to my wrong doings. Im on here to talk to people with the same interests as my self.Iam not on here to argue,if this is how it goes then why bother.If this offends any one im sorry,but come on are we here to argue or to help one an other.At least that is whati thought any way.
if it's the second time then maybe you could read a little more before you cut dude the point i was trying to make is dmurphy68 posted ttt after you and him spoke on post before so that means no deal between who ever to the top again then when i posted asking questions you cut in and said i'll be there to pick it up and what not ,,do you see what i'm saying it's not the burb i give a **** about it's the cutting line people do on many post when they were allready in front once and didn't close a deal and then when they see somebody else may get it before them they just cut into the time the have spent asking questions and but in but,it's just a another project to me which i asked dmurphy68 some questions but got no response so it's your if you want good luck but,next time please read from the top of the post,later...... truckman

91 sdime 383/th350
truckman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 02:28 PM   #39
71'tahoe

truckman32

i stand corrected.I did how ever read the post from the top.So i stand corrected and thats all i got to say.Sorry for any inconvience that this has caused