The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-24-2004, 08:29 PM   #26
gonebad2
Merciless Butcher

None of the emblems are NOS GM Parts. All of the ones I have are not wrapped and sealed in generic plastic bags from the General. They would come sealed in a GM box or, sealed in GM adhesive plastic with the group and part number as well as the GM logo stamped all over it. As far as I know, GM did'nt sell these emblems bulk packaged.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:11 PM   #27
BIG ORANGE

When this clown first arrived to this board I sent him some very nice glove box doors twice to be chromed,what he sent me back wasnt my doors they where his junk he had chrome,the first time wasnt a problem but the 2nd time I sent some to him he broke it off in me and when I called him about it he called me a crook and a lyer I've never delt with him since. But man he has screwed alot of people!!!!!!!!

Things happen for a reason!
BIG ORANGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 01:55 PM   #28
gonebad2
Merciless Butcher

I have a couple of auctions on ebay right now. He e-mailed me and asked me to unblock him so he could bid on an item. I value my feedback too much ....sorry, no go!!!

Last edited by gonebad2; 12-25-2004 at 02:35 PM.
gonebad2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 03:00 AM   #29
67chev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Files
Here is the user name.
I thought I had heard somewhere that "Tammy1107" bought stuff from "the crook" and sold it on ebay as well. I may be wrong, but I always seem to avoid their auctions as well just for this reason. If you have bought from them before and the product is good, and you feel they are legit, then I may start looking into some of their stuff on Ebay. Any advice appreciated!!
67chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 10:40 AM   #30
special-K
Special Order

Ebay isn`t the only place to do business.I,personally,wouldn`t have any exchange chrome work done that way.I either drop it off/pick it up or deal with a reputable shop within a day round trip.For me,it`s come down to Pauls`Plating in western PA.I`d recommend them to anyone(any distance)and I do alot of M/C parts.I`ve heard alot of bad from The Bumper Boyz,they`ve been booted from many shows.I might consider them,though,if they were local and I had no options.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 01:07 PM   #31
junkyardjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chev
If you have bought from them before and the product is good, and you feel they are legit, then I may start looking into some of their stuff on Ebay. Any advice appreciated!!
ADVICE..... HMMMMM ADVICE.... IF ALL OF THE POSTS ABOUT THIS GUYS BUSINESS DEALINGS DON'T STEER YOU FAR FAR AWAY... THEN I GUESS YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LEARN ON THEIR OWN, & CAN'T BENEFIT FROM SOMEONE ELSES EXPERIANCE. JUST DON'T COME WHINING ON HEAR , IF YOU GET RIPPED AFTER NOT LISTENING TO THE SEVERAL HUNDERED POSTS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF , LIED TO, SENT DIFFERENT ITEMS THAT THEY WERE PROMISED, SENT SHODDY CHROME, OR JUST NEVER RECEIVED THERE PURCHASED ITEMS AT ALL. GOOD LUCK JOHN
LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 04:45 PM   #32
GMC AMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67chev
I thought I had heard somewhere that "Tammy1107" bought stuff from "the crook" and sold it on ebay as well. I may be wrong, but I always seem to avoid their auctions as well just for this reason. If you have bought from them before and the product is good, and you feel they are legit, then I may start looking into some of their stuff on Ebay. Any advice appreciated!!
I just had a email from Keith, AKA Tammy1107, and he is using a new electroplate process that is superior to old plating. He says he is not buying from loneoak and is not associated with James. I tend to believe him. I have had 6 deals with him and do not have a problem. A very nice guy, Mike