The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #1
Stevonator

Parting out 69 LWB GMC in Cleveland

Parting out 69 LWB GMC. I drove this truck into my shop in December. It is a Northern ohio truck and is simply not worth resto. All parts are fair game at best offer....there are 18 days of school left (i'm a teacher) and anything left over after the last school day goes to the scrapyard. I'll try to describe things best I can and will reply to inquiries about the condition of specific parts but due to the vast number of parts I don't have time to try to photo them all. There are not a ton of good parts.....as far as sheet metal the hood is the only part I'd call 100% solid. Some other parts would be fine if you have nothing and need something. If you are looking for something let me know.

This is a non PS/ non PB/ non AC truck

Some potential parts of interest:

3 speed trans.
glass all there and in good cond.
recoverable and usuable seat
radiator
6 lug 3.73 leaf rear
usuable and functional tailgate
Complete set of keyed alike ignition and door locks.
Original radio....unsure of operation
Front axle assembly is completely disassembled.
Leaf packs are disassembled
Steering column is functional but not a show piece.
Truck has green interior and ext. I will try to get at least A couple of general pics so general state can be seen.

Bed is good for patches only rotted pretty hard. Cab is bad. It's a truck, but it is ROUGH.

Frame has been pulled and completely unriveted. If you need a bracket or a crossmember I probably have it and it's probably already sandblasted. I also have all brand new grade 8 7/16 bolts/washers/locknuts (100 qty) that were going to replace all the rivets. First preference goes to anyone willing to pick up parts but I will ship.......In short....GET IT OUTTA MY SHOP. Email to evracer@yahoo.com or PM me.
Stevonator is offline   Reply With Quote