The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
badaceissimo

Parting 86 c10 LWB 2WD

I am parting my c10 to pool some moneys for my m1009. I don't drive it anymore and won't be repairing it because I never found a trans cheap enough and close enough to get it goin again. The trans blew out on it hauling one day. Other problems it had were The AC condensor was leaking and the carb needed to be replaced bad. The vacuum lines also needed replacing.

Good parts: The starter, radiator, Alt, compressor, and pwr steering pump do not have many miles on them at all. I had bought them new at oreillys and auto zone. The radiator is sitting in the seat and looks good.

The 305v8 was running good when the carb wasnt too rich.

Parts that are going last: axle, rims, rim caps, the bed, door locks unless it breaks a good deal - dont have them on my blazer, and the metal. If you need it bad, make a good offer and it'll go.

I have some racing rims that I would sell instead and a poor condition axle I would guess came off a Datsun instead. These are on my homemade trailer which is the back half of a Datsun.

The radiator support and grille is a 91 burb support and grille. If I remember correctly, I used quick disconnects on the headlight harness to get it to my firewall.

$200 for radiator support and grille
$100 for radiator
$50 pass fender
$75 pass door
$ driver side fender and door has dents make offer. - window intact
$50 for all the guages
$20 fuse panel
$AC parts - make an offer
$50 for compressor - near new
$25 Alternator
$25 starter
$200 305 V8
$10 Box light
$40 Fuel tank (Duel tanks)
$15 Fuel switch
Fuel lines? Brake lines? Cables?
$25 Aftermarket CD player

Feel free to suggest parts you want to pull and make offers. Don't worry, the dash is tore up and the windshield is working on spider web.

We'll figure out shipping when the part is in a box at UPS or USPS because its private owned and upcharged. Gets me on ebay all the time....
badaceissimo is offline   Reply With Quote