The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2007, 02:05 AM   #1
IvelDesigns
Commander Taco Bello

67 LWB going to the scrap yard in 30 days

So if you see something you need, post it here and i'll cut it out. the truck is being stored about 2 hours from me, and i don't plan to get back up there until Mar 10 at the earliest. my plan is to see if anyone wants parts now, make a list, then pull them all at once and ship them the following monday.

Most of the bed is in pretty good shape. There are a few dents and some rust, but i'm guessing someone will see something they need.

the dash is uncut, but i'd be willing to cut it.

It's a 6 lug setup with drums all the way around. Trailing arms and cross member are gone, and the P side fender is shot, but the trim is good. the axle is an open 12 bolt, had some metal in the oil. bed floor is shot. not even worth cut pieces from. The grill guard is posted in another thread as are some of the other parts.

Oh, and the hood is still there (not pictured) with all of the letters. no dents that i saw, and no holes. very slight surface rust in a couple spots. The O has one peg that is broke, but there is still enough there to keep it in place... just glue it or something. $40 for the hood, no shipping

The D side fender is ok. has one small rust hole near the door, and one dent in the lower cup. that dent would be covered by a factor bumper though. also, the D side inner fender is still in good shape. $40 for both the outer and inner D side fender. no shipping

Please no PM's!! Post what you want here.

At this point, if the piece is less than 2' x 2', i'm thinkin around $10 per part. Tell me what you want, and your zip, and i'll get you a quote w/ shipping ASAP.

I do take PayPal and Money Orders.
Attached Images

Last edited by IvelDesigns; 02-20-2007 at 02:40 AM.
IvelDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote