The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-14-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
Don Loverink
Account Suspended

High Hump For Cab FS No Holes

67-72 High Hump for the inside of the cab, I have it on ebay, Ebay # is 4590071849. 20 bucks
Don Loverink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 05:47 PM   #2
GMC AMI

Re: High Hump For Cab FS No Holes

Good price, why all the negs on e-bay? Good truck buyers want to know Don.
Old 11-14-2005, 08:44 PM   #3
chevyguy_72
Vintage Evil

Link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4590071849
chevyguy_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 11:50 PM   #4
shifty
Questionable

I got your PM about it - it looks like there's a weld through the center and the pictures are kinda small so I can't tell the extent of the rust damage to the piece. The couple of negative feedbacks on eBay had me a little worried.

Just wondered if it would be possible to get some larger pictures or a little feedback on the part, thanks

I'm interested.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 12:31 AM   #5
Don Loverink
Account Suspended

Well I just went out to the garage to look at it, there's no weld on it anywhere, theres a piece of masking tape that runs along the front of it and theres some black carpeting left on it, I couldnt get it all off, As for some of the feedback, I deal in a lot of different year Chevy parts, I sent a pair of early 50's fender skirts or Cruiser skirts to a lady in California, they did not have any rust on them, just a few dents, these were 50 years OLD, I offered refund, she didnt want to send them back to Minnesota, seems alot of people want perfect parts I made a mistake in one of my listings, had a wrong picture in it of an Impala intake manifold, it said nothing about the intake in my description, just 3 nos small parts, I think a couple of neutral safety switches and a dimmer, they were NOS in the Delco containers, he won the 3 pieces for 20 bucks and 5 bucks shipping and wanted the 40 lb intake sent to him too for the same price, get real, Sent a guy a 67 corvette wood steering wheel awhile back, it was cracked like most are, he said it had more cracks than the pictures showed, He said to me it must have cracked more on the plane ride from Minnesota to Colorado because of how high up in the air it was. I sent a truck tach head to a guy in ST Cloud MN, 60 miles from my house, Priority mail, thats when I learned I should be using Delivery confirmation, it went to a office building, he said he never got it, I refunded him his 75 bucks and lost a tach head, Oh well, there were to kids in my neighborhood steeling mail about a month ago, I sent out 4 money orders for parts and they were all lost, that was a real MESS, Oh well cant keep everyone happy, parts are on ebay if anyones interested, lots of NOS truck parts, remember theres still 400 and some happy people with the parts they got, seriously though the high hump is a decent piece, right now there s 8 people watching it, bid if you want or dont, heading to the garage, parting a hugger orange rusted out 1970 Chev CST-10, 10:30 Monday night,
Old 11-15-2005, 12:32 AM   #6
Don Loverink
Account Suspended

Thanks for the LINK Chevyguy 72!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2005, 01:51 AM   #7
sub4rvr

I got it started for ya.
67 Mustang (2)
69 Torino GT
00 Mustang GT Conv.
sub4rvr is offline   Reply With Quote