The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-19-2006, 12:48 PM   #1
abadsvt

Suicide Doors air ride kit questions

I called suicide doors and talked to them about there air ride kit. I was curious about all the good things i have heard from you guys about them and how good there prices are. WOW. The quoted me a complete system without guages and switches ( i plan on using dakota digital gagues) with a triangulated 4 link for $1260 shipped to california. They included a Vair 480 Compressor with 2 3gal tanks and slam specialties bags. Does anyone have any comments on this setup please let me know. This sounded like a steal compared to air ride tech. I am a little skeptical about using a different brand than what i have always thought as the elite company Air Ride Tech as the only way to go. Has anyone installed both brands and did a comparison? I really haven't spared anything with this truck and don't want to start with the suspension but don't want to waist my money either. Thanks Josh
abadsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:37 PM   #2
jimmydean

Re: Suicide Doors air ride kit questions

I am running Slam Specialties bags because of the bump stops. Sounds like you have a solid setup at a great price.

As long as you're running name brand stuff, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think that Jason would sell you junk unless you asked for junk and weren't willing to pay for quality.
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote