The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
mikepa

Help for a Newbie looking to buy a 69-72

I am new here what a great site. I have loved the old blazers for a long time and am finally able to buy one. I have located a 72 4wd. Is there anything specific to these vehicles that I should look for when I get a chance to look it over closely and what is a fair price. It looked very clean from the street. It has brand new paint but I did notice that they painted over the rot under the doors (obviously a red flag). Over all it is pretty straight but not perfect, no lift, looks to be a new interior. Originally had ac but the compressor is missing. I havent driven it yet as the seller and I havent been able to get our schedules together. He had it marked at 4900 but immediately offered it to me for 4000. Im thinking I can probably get it for around 3500. I can get get some pics and post them if it would help. I dont want a show truck. just something that looks decent that I can fix up slowly with my son. Any suggestions?
mikepa is offline   Reply With Quote