The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
Crush

Update

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their words of wisdom and encouragement from my previous post about needing advice.

On that note...the "ex" and I have come to a stalemate and will be going back to court this week....I've dug my heels in and am ready for the longhaul. I've FINALLY found an attorney that works for "Dad's Rights" and man SHE is a BEAR!!!

Yes....I said SHE....and man she isn't playing....her first words to me were "We'll ask for everything in order to get you a fair shake...she wont know what hit her"....WOW!!

On that note...I have to absolutely ditch the truck in order to pay for this...I know a few have been interested...but times have forced my hand.

As of now I'll take $5500 for everything I have....thats a hard pill to swallow ....but I just need it gone and really need the cash to start paying for what I'm sure will be a long fought battle.

Here's the classified ad...

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/c...p?product=4101

Thanks again for all your help

Jason

Last edited by Crush; 03-08-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #2
bigblock73
yeller

Re: Update

Jason, I'll post it on 73-87.com tonight for you. I normally don't do this, but you need the exposure for a legit reason...so i don't mind.

Good luck with everything, let me know if there is anything I can do to help...short of buying the truck...which I just can't do, but wish I could.
bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #3
bigarmzz

you should be able to part that thing out on here and get most or more of what you need
Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblock73 View Post
Jason, I'll post it on 73-87.com tonight for you. I normally don't do this, but you need the exposure for a legit reason...so i don't mind.

Good luck with everything, let me know if there is anything I can do to help...short of buying the truck...which I just can't do, but wish I could.
Thanks alot.....that would be great...
Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 AM   #5
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigarmzz View Post
you should be able to part that thing out on here and get most or more of what you need
I'm still open for any offers for parts....but just need it gone ASAP..I know i'm taking a huge loss on this...but just dont have the time to sell off a little at a time...hence the price...

Th one main thing I cant do is seperate the brakes from the truck since I dont have any of the original parts to replace them with.

Hopefully someone on this board can pick this up and finish it....and give me "first rights" if they ever sell it....
Old 03-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #6
Driveway Dreams
I have car A.D.D.

Man, I wish I could help you by putting that in my garage. Good luck on the sale & on the other things you have going on right now.
The 86 build thread SOLD

Are you a Colorado member?Click here.
Driveway Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #7
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driveway Dreams View Post
Man, I wish I could help you by putting that in my garage. Good luck on the sale & on the other things you have going on right now.
thanks man...sure everything will be fine....I have a feeling "karma" is going to be on my side for once...
Old 03-08-2010, 02:51 PM   #8
Cherub

Is there any interior pieces? What rims are on it if the 22X10s were sold? My neighbor is looking for one but may not want a project.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
Is there any interior pieces? What rims are on it if the 22X10s were sold? My neighbor is looking for one but may not want a project.
there is no interior, as I was going to do the full RodDoors interior kit when i got to that point. I do have all the glass except the windshield as well as SPAL power window and lock kits.

It currently has no rims on it and is on jackstands in the storage unit...it needs atleast 17" wheels for this brake kit, but I can pull the calipers to fit 15" wheels for rollers if needed.