The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #1
Mike c 10

New on Board

Hey hello !!!

My Name is Mike and I ´m sitting in Germany... I´m glad to found this Forum !! Hope to have fun here, meet some cool People and get some more Infos about how to ...
Since two years I´ve a 59 chevy Apache short bed sitting on a camaro selfmade Frame with bags..but now I´m workin on it. The last weeks I´ve make the paintwork..looks cool..old Patina...
In this summer I got also a 1966 chevy c 10 also a really cool one ..I love the Patina style ...
ok.have a nice evening to all of you !!
Glad to be here
Mike
Mike c 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:13 AM   #2
kcsa75

Re: New on Board

Willkommen im Forum Mike. Du bist hier unter Freunden.
Eine Sache, obwohl, wie wir Fotos!

People who blindly follow a GPS end up on television programs on The Weather Channel. Some survive, some don't.
kcsa75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:09 AM   #3
Mike c 10

Hello kcsa 75 Thanks .... Are you. German to? Ok I like to put some pics but can you Tell me how...
Mike
Old 08-29-2014, 02:34 PM   #4
kcsa75

Ich bin von deutschen Erbe, lassen Sie mich Ihnen versichern, wollen Ihr Englisch ist Lichtjahre voraus mein Deutsch. Mein Vater sprach zu Hause Deutsch aufwachsen und brachte mir ein paar Worte, Google Translate Ziel ist mein Freund!

Bezüglich Fotos: Wenn Sie die Los-Schaltfläche Erweitert unten die schnelle Antwort Bildschirm klicken, wird es Sie Bewertungen Nehmen Sie einen anderen Bildschirm, wo Sie nach unten scrollen, um Anhänge verwalten. Klicken Sie auf diesen, wird ein Popup-Fenster öffnet in dem Sie auswählen und Bilder hochladen können.

Viel Erfolg!

I'm German by heritage, but let me assure you your English is lightyears ahead of my German. My dad spoke German at home growing up and taught me a few words, but Google Translate is my friend!

Regarding photos: If you click on the Go Advanced button below the Quick Reply screen, it will take you to another screen where you can scroll down to Manage Attachments. Click on that, a popup window will open where you can select and upload photos.

Good luck!

People who blindly follow a GPS end up on television programs on The Weather Channel. Some survive, some don't.
kcsa75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 04:14 PM   #5
Mike c 10

ok here are some pics of my rides.. the 59 Looks a bit different now ..will post some more pics the next days... the c 10 still Looks like on the pics...
I love this rides .and I´m love the Patina style..
Mike
Attached Images

Last edited by Mike c 10; 08-29-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:28 PM   #6
Mike c 10

Talking Re: New on Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsa75 View Post
Ich bin von deutschen Erbe, lassen Sie mich Ihnen versichern, wollen Ihr Englisch ist Lichtjahre voraus mein Deutsch. Mein Vater sprach zu Hause Deutsch aufwachsen und brachte mir ein paar Worte, Google Translate Ziel ist mein Freund!

Bezüglich Fotos: Wenn Sie die Los-Schaltfläche Erweitert unten die schnelle Antwort Bildschirm klicken, wird es Sie Bewertungen Nehmen Sie einen anderen Bildschirm, wo Sie nach unten scrollen, um Anhänge verwalten. Klicken Sie auf diesen, wird ein Popup-Fenster öffnet in dem Sie auswählen und Bilder hochladen können.

Viel Erfolg!

I'm German by heritage, but let me assure you your English is lightyears ahead of my German. My dad spoke German at home growing up and taught me a few words, but Google Translate is my friend!

Regarding photos: If you click on the Go Advanced button below the Quick Reply screen, it will take you to another screen where you can scroll down to Manage Attachments. Click on that, a popup window will open where you can select and upload photos.

Good luck!
hey man..thnks a lot !!! pics are on the side now... Mike Your german is cool ...Krazy Krauts are everywhere
Old 09-03-2014, 12:26 PM   #7
1ATony

Love that 59
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #8
Mike c 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ATony View Post
Love that 59
Yesss..love it to... Looks a litle bit different now will post some pics ...
Mike
Attached Images