The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-23-2003, 03:07 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

flat bed for sale

this came off of a 1981 chassis 3/4 ton truck and i have whole rolling chassis its a nice flat bed with a headache rack could come off real nice to put on yours come get it real quick $200
732-316-5353

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 06:19 PM   #2
slomotion
Old Duffer

Any pics? Is this a factory flat bed or a home-made outfit? Is the '81 chassis a dually or standard pick-up frame?

Thanks, Tim

'81 G10 Shorty Van

"Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement." Will Rogers

"Under promise, then over achieve."
slomotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2003, 06:59 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

the chassis is a standard 1981 chevy 3/4 ton truck the rear axel has one side that has the longer tsuds to put dual wheels on it and i have a can full of other ones to do the other side but right now the truck only accomodates single wheels but eught lugs the bed is all metal and is not a home made job its actually quite nice and has the things on the side you could put stakes into it and the rails to run the straps to it appears to be made by JH manufacturing possibly somewhere in maryland or pa. it also has a spot in the center which has a tow ball inside a recessed box about a foot square, id guess for hauling goose neck trailers, the plate to cover this is missing or is non existent. im not sure how it connects to this setup but theres also a class three reciever that appears to be part of the bed and it has the plug in for the trailer lights i bought this whole thing with a cab on it from another board member, and i took the cab off of it and am looking to get a few bucks back on my investment by selling the rest of it before the neighbors can call the cops to complain the yard looks like a junkyard ( so what if it does). I dont have any pics i got th is saturday and took the cab off today sunday perhaps the guy i bought it from" chevytruck68 " has pics, but i am sure if ya take the ride to get this thing you wont be disappointed
I transported this truck from the PA/MD Border of I 81 on a uhaul tow dolly and as long as youre careful with it it shouldnt present a problem to move it that way. Time , however is of the essence here cause frankly i cant have it here long so if it dont go soon , or at the very least i dont have someone actually with a date they can come look at it( in the near future) i have to call the scrap yard to come get it. I just hate to give this thing to a guy for nothing if hes gonna sell it for a large profit lol or worse yet scrap something really good

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 11-23-2003, 07:01 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Im going to go one better with you guys part time i drive a lumber truck and this bed is nicer than the one they have on the lumber truck. if the guy at the lumber yard wasnt such a SOB id give it to him lol

I hate cancer!!
Old 11-24-2003, 03:59 PM   #5
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

SOLD thank you for looking at the ad and thanks to all who made inquiries

I hate cancer!!