The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2019, 08:13 AM   #1
kttrucks

New Project and Show

Hello! It's been a while since I posted, but I always use this site for reference and ideas. I'm starting a new build, this time a 71 C10 that will be kinda radical and will probably be "on the nose" for some people. I wanted to do something different for my first "truck" project since leaving Truck-Tech, and I had this one sitting around so we started bench-racing. I actually like some of the asian styling que's that are out there, flares, wing, etc... so I've incorporated them on the rendering. I'll change the sheet metal up front, we'll use different wheels than the drawing, and for not the engine is a bit of a secret until we secure some details, but It's gonna be a really fun truck!! The custom stuff will be purposeful, minimal, and designed for function. I'll post more info when the time gets closer to seeing shows, but I'll show images and some short videos on FB and IG. Thanks for letting me hang out and show what i'm doing! Sorry about the wing! LOL! ( not sorry) KT
Attached Images

kttrucks is offline   Reply With Quote