The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-21-2002, 12:25 AM   #1
orange72

good scores

guys i just wanted to tell you that hear lately ive been getting some good deals or at least i think so anyways. well first of all i already have two part truck long wheel bases behind my house and thats what i drive is a long wheel base so ive been wanting a swb for a while. well a few days ago a neighbor down the road let me have a 68 swb for some parts off of the gmc behind the house. all the swb consist of is just a frame and cab with no doors or bed or fenders. but to me its not a bad deal. and tomorow this guy i know is gonna sell me a 69 swb with everything exept a fender and grill for a 150. he said it had a good solid bed with just a few dents. and the doors were solid. so after i get all these trucks im gonna start on me a ground up swb. first off im gonna start on the frame. since ive got a 71 lwb behind the house im gonna take all the 5 lug stuff off and convert it over to the swb and then start working on the cab. i cant wait to get started on it. well anyways just thought i tell yall about my trucks. yall take care. later.