The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-10-2005, 06:41 PM   #1
bl929rr

FS: 99 Chevy Tahoe

Ok this might get a little long so hang in there.
I am going to sell my 99 Tahoe (if I find someone who wants it). The truck has 78,XXX miles on it. It has had air ride on it, but bags and lines have been removed. All wireing (sp?), and shock relocators are still in place but no lines or bags. It has a Pete and Jakes 4 link and panhard bar, it has a huge notch. The truck was set up to lay frame with 22's. It has grey leather that is in pretty good condition with no rips or tears. The front seats show wear, back seats are near mint. The carpet needs cleaned really well or replaced, (2 kids have taken a toll on it). The motor has 78,000 and runs perfect, with no leaks or problems at all. It has a brand new battery. The truck currently has 3" drop springs up front and a set of springs from a s10 in the back that were put in place of the bags. It rides pretty good but rough compared to when it was bagged. It has a stock AM/FM CD player with a set of Kenwood 6 1/2's in the front doors. It is wired for a system with 4 gauge power and ground, etc. 5% window tint on the front 2 windows and 15% on the rest. It has an Auto Page alarm with remote start and pager.

Now for the hard part. I owe $11,000 for the truck. I will sell out right for that price or if some one can assume the loan that works for me. I am not hurting to get ride of the truck, just have to many projects going on. If no one is interested I will slowly continue to build the truck. I have not driven the truck in about 2 months but start it every other day. If you are interested, post or pm me with your email address for pics.

Sorry for being so long winded and jumping all over the place with this. Thanks for looking.
bl929rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 11:36 PM   #2
smirch9

pm sent
smirch9 is offline   Reply With Quote