The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-29-2005, 07:32 PM   #1
racer face

Southeast Oklahoma Trucks f/s

Hi all.
Hope every one is having a good holiday weekend.
I'm sending this out to the people who may be looking for pick-ups, panels and one,1 ton dually.On the way back from the Monterrey Mexico champ car race I desided to run up Rt.75/69 from the BIG "D" in texas.Got up to Durant Ok. were a nice 62 4x4 with a wood flat bed was setting with a 1 ton dually with a utility box on it, both looked very nice(I'll apologize now for no pic's,but its hard to drive a racecar transporter and take pictures.Besides the family I run over maybe yours,and no picture worth that.)the next truck was a 68 panel south of McAlester Ok. Needed paint but the body looked good.
Then north of McAlester was a second panel, looked just like the first one, right down to the same faded white paint. Last two trucks were around Eufaula Ok. one was a nice 71 long bed two tone green and white upper and lower body trim, lund sunvisor aftermarket rims the other was a blue long bed look ruff ,sheet metal looked good. So if you have some time and you live around there,take a little drive, the trucks are worth going for, the scenery is beautful. All between I-40 and the Tx.state line. This was the first time I've seen this many trucks in one area. Next stop Portland Ore.

1968 1 Ton Dually Flatbed 327/th400
1968 C30 Open Road 327/th400
1997 F350 CREWCAB 4X4 460 BIGBLOCK
racer face is offline   Reply With Quote