The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-16-2005, 03:24 PM   #1
Zumo
Hot Rods For Life

Hey Carter that's awesome! I hope it is the one you used to own. That's just cool for some reason. And Man, you have been using photoshop a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaz-air
No, I did not build it I just think I sold them the driver that they built it from.
I have owned 3 72 2wd blazers and a 78 2wd as well. I have a real softspot for blazers. I really think that that blazer is the one I had. I think I paid something like $4200 for it back in 93 and drove it around the block a few times, put the wheels on it and sold it to finance my first "BIG TIME" computer setup. Everyone said I was crazy for selling it to buy a computer, but look where the computers have gotten me to. Anyway here is a pic of the blazer that i think it is.....

Carter

Also as a side note... to show you how long I have been photoshopping cars.. I used this truck as one of my starting points when learning photoshop! So that makes it atleast 12 years now. All the way back to version 2.0 BEFORE LAYERS...........
Los Muertos Custom Bicycles

Last edited by Zumo; 06-16-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Zumo is offline   Reply With Quote