The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-11-2005, 01:59 AM   #1
BBC Beater

How much is my truck worth?

I'm new to these trucks so I don't know values very well but I do know it's worth more than I paid for it... $450

It's a 90 1 ton, non dully, 4x4 crew cab(RV style). It has a 454 GM crate motor instead of the stock 350 that is fairly new. Only thing, is that they changed it to carb setup with a q-jet. It has a turbo 400 and I don't know which transfer case or if it's the good one/style. I do know it has a dana 60 front axle and I'm pretty sure it has a 14 bolt rear.

The kicker is the body, it's fairly beat up although never wrecked. Also it needed a new gas tank($50), master cylinder($40), a brake line($25), radiator, and a tune up.

I plan on mild lift, mud tires, some performance mods and a winch bumper with winch. I'm gonna use it as a work/farm truck.

I'm just wondering how good of a deal this truck was.

Oh it also has 4 good tires . And I'm asking about this 90 model here since it's like the 73-87 style, ie RV style.
BBC Beater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 09:37 AM   #2
86 GMG

hell of a score basically (running, drivable, truck) worth $1000.00 four wheel drive bonus four new tires bonus fairly new crate 454 bonus any questions. as far as the new parts you mentioned thats normal any vehicle while have repaires until the day you sell it the body work is fun to learn enjoy your new truck and welcome to the chevy addiction club