The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #19
donarmstrong58

Re: I am not the lone ranger???

what i meant in regards to a standard package was that for a truck to have a std package in 1969 with a automatic transmission it would be a 307 with a powerglide... since my spid shows the powerglide as an option.. it makes sense that it would have been an option for a 350 c.i.. I am going to measure the output shaft on the transmission tomorrow and depending how it measures it will either be a 1.82 or 1.76 geared and that will determine what motor came with that tranny. As far as production runs stopping in July of 1969 for the C10 truck I am still unclear of that but am checking a motor that I know with 100% certainity is out of a 69 C10........I will get back with you on the dates and casting number......Thanks for everyones inputs on my post..I truely appreciate the direction........hence the mystery of the bowtie continues.....
donarmstrong58 is offline   Reply With Quote