The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
rob32472

problem with shipping from vendors

Hey guys i just want to vent.... sometime back in early nov. i ordered a one piece floor assembly and paid for shipping via truck frieght to my house charge was 125.00. Well low and behold ups sends me a bill about 3 weeks later. I call the vendor which directs me to key parts the vendor whom shipped the parts to me after about 30 min on the phone they tell me the situation has been resolved and i don' t owe the shipping to ups. I go on thinking we are good, only to try and ship something to EBFABMAN for my build and have it sit at the terminal because i owe money and they wont ship... no call nothing only to get in touch with him for an update and he say the parts have no come. So I call ups, and then key parts after an hour I am assured it is settled and my stuff would ship out tuesday. The story doesnt end here...... The package was sent back to me today WTF i dont get it. So I sent it out fed ex today for delivery 3 weeks lost I guess that sums up the way i feel toward ups and the vendor. Just needed to blow off steam I guess
rob32472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM   #2
68 short step

Re: problem with shipping from vendors

so are you haveing trouble with shipping just the floor??? or is there mulipule packages???? (2 diffrent situations)
68 short step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
OARNGESI

Just work with it eventually everything will get sorted out if you keep after it im sure there not trying to cheat you or anything i had a similar problem iknvolving best buy and a title coompany
OARNGESI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
Skirkpat

That is Terrible, Customer Service = R.I.P.
Skirkpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #5
rob32472

the floor was shipped and received no probelms.... problem came in when ups billed me for shipping which was paid. Then because it wasnt handled they held my packages and couldn't ship.... major pita
rob32472 is offline   Reply With Quote