The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
myfirstcarwasa73trk

Thumbs down Copper head up for sale AND I HAVE NO MONEY

Hello Jon,

A BIG thanks to all of our fans who are tuning in to our shows this season! We know you’re getting a lot of useful, affordable pointers with the “KnuckleBuster” project. And there is a lot more good stuff down the road so make sure you don’t miss an episode! You'll find us on the SPEED channel on Saturday mornings at 9:00 a.m. EST.

Remember Copperhead? Stacey’s ’67 Chevy truck featured on numerous TV shows as well as magazines and displayed many times on the show circuit…well, it’s now on sale on eBay. Click here to go to the auction. Besides the fact that Stacey needs to make room for more projects and thinks it’s a shame for Copperhead to just sit and look pretty, his main reason for selling is more serious. He has recently met some disabled vets home from Iraq who are part of an organization called “Operation Comfort”. This not-for-profit charity provides rehab for wounded soldiers through their program Automotivation by teaching them to build hot rods! You can check out more information about this fantastic charity and get involved with their work at www.operationcomfort.org A portion of the proceeds of the sale of Copperhead will go to this group…it’s a way that Stacey David can give to help a good cause and give back to the soldiers who have given so much for our country.

~ ~ ~

Anybody looking for a GearZ shirt or black hat be sure to check out the GearZ online store. We are replenishing our supply of the shirt Stacey wears on the show and the hats AND we’ll send an autographed picture of Stacey with every order!

~ ~ ~

Stacey will be making a personal appearance in April in Kenansville, NC at the 1st Annual East Carolina Autofest™ 2009 Restoration, Restromod®& Racing Event. There will be a chance for an autograph as well as hearing more from Stacey in seminars that are being offered. For all of you fans in that area of the country it promises to be a great 2 day event with an aftermarket swapmeet, live entertainment, car shows, and other attractions. The two days are April 18th & 19th and for more information on admission costs, location, hours and vendor opportunities, check out the website here. The car show proceeds will go to support Make-A-Wish foundation.

~ ~ ~

Why not take a minute to check out www.gearztv.com and see what’s new...like the GearZ Season II episodes available for download on iTunes. And keep watching the GearHead of the Month and the Tool Tip features and just maybe you’ll see your ride or your tool tip posted!
Attached Images

myfirstcarwasa73trk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
myfirstcarwasa73trk

Re: Copper head up for sale AND I HAVE NO MONEY

Any one wanting to donate to the I want copperhead fund please reply!!!

LOL!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
Joe67
67 is sold

Old info, it sold last week on ebay for $67K

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...fCarsQ5fTrucks

gr8lakes - My ebay auctions

Click here to order forum apparel :: Click here to become a subscribing member

Last edited by Joe67; 03-21-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Joe67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
myfirstcarwasa73trk

updates on my 67 shes been pulled apart
Attached Images

Old 03-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
72chevyk10
I built it

wouldnt it be cool if Stacey David joined our site?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostreetC-10 View Post
I think the best and cheapest performance mod is to have someone that knows what the hell they are doing perform a tuneup on said vehicle.

Last edited by 72chevyk10; 03-21-2009 at 12:15 PM.
72chevyk10 is offline   Reply With Quote