The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-19-2003, 12:31 PM   #1
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

front clip from 84 in N.J. , custom

I wrote this ad up for Ebay but I always like to run stuff here first. If you are interested make a serious offer to my HOME EMAIL, of all4trux@snip.net not here on forum, not PM. I can't get this website at work or send pics from work. I am going on 4 days of long hours so there is no sense running it on ebay right now. This ad will be deleted in 6 days or less. Don't ask how much $$. make an offer you are comfortable with and be prepared to pay it . I don't mind if it sits here a few weeks if paid for . I have paypal or accept money orders and I have have plenty of positive feedbacks everywhere I have sold used parts . thanx for looking , DAVE
This a front clip to fit any 81-87 Chevy or GMC pickup or up to 91 on Blazers & Burbs . only the inner fenders will have to be replaced. which is typical. I have used the generic ones and they fit fine in this application and they are dirt cheap. I get good prices on aftermarket sheetmetal so if you want the new inner fenders I can work them in for additional $$ This clip has a custom front air dam (spoiler) with lights.,custom square tube grille.. I know there are lots of people who want to use an aftermarket cowl hood so if you win the auction and want me to keep the hood I will credit you $25. The front fenders are straight ,except for one small dent in right fender.close up dent pic, and both are rust free. hood is good also. the paint on everything is a repaint but fairly good quality. FOLKS I don't know when the last time you checked at GM but these fenders and all sheetmetal for these trucks. have quadrupled in price in the last 3 years. I am making one fleetside out of two SWB trucks so I have a good cab and front clip and 2WD frame also. phone calls to 856-678-7883 need to come before 9 PM Eastern Time! I could possibly deliver this up to 500 miles from N.J for additional costs that would have to be discussed prior to sale. I have put this on auction for 10 days to give everyone a chance at arranging deals. I'm HOPEFULLY headed to Pigeon Forge TN. in first week of May , I have relatives in Richmond ,Va. I need to revisit, and may be headed to S.E. Canada at one point this Summer ,so possibilities are there. I know there will be questions about entire truck but I would rather break this one up but there is a possibilty of whole truck with near perfect stepside bed leaving here. the truck has NO options at all and has a blown up 6 cyl. in it .. I live in So. N.J. and near the Delaware Bridge . I am only 5 minutes from N.J. Turnpike exit #1.
Attached Images

98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 12:33 PM   #2
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

dent

dent about 3" long from rear edge of wheel lip. everything hard to see because it is so black and shiney. DAVE
Attached Images

98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 02:25 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

a good cab gioes for about $100-150 if thats what youd like for a cab i would be interested in one im in middlesex county NJ and could come down when its convenient

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 09:36 PM   #4
AirMale

How much for the remainder of truck#2.....rolling chassis w/o bed?
AirMale is offline   Reply With Quote