The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-11-2009, 04:18 PM   #1
Byronic
The Beach Cruiser

Talking Test Purchase

I have found over the years when I purchase ANYTHING from the web, in the comment column I always write, ( This is a test purchase from your company to decide whether I will continue to spend my money and time with your business). Now to some they may take offense but I have had many a company call me personally to assure me my order will be sent prompt. I also call the next day to verify they have received my order. Then I ask them if they saw my "special instructions". I love the brief silence. All we want is good service with a good product. We have enough trouble with money, parts and time to get our trucks on the road. Roadblocks belong on the ROAD, not on the web.
1967 Schwinn Tandem Single Speed
Byronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #2
Tater
Cradle Robber

Re: Test Purchase

I'll have to try that next time I order something from a source I've never used.

"Hippies.They're everywhere.They wanna save the earth,but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad."Eric Cartman

"Think about how stupid the average person is,and realize half of them are stupider than that."George Carlin
Tater is offline   Reply With Quote