The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
mbgmike

Re: How bad did i just hurt myself??

Your ok
If you can still post You should be ok. I worked in all kinds of plants. Cyanide Units (ROHN AND HAAS TX) Phosgene units,GE (IN) Chlorine units,DOW(TX,LA) Formaldehyde units,CELANESE (TX,LA) Heavy metals Lead and Nickel processing. MALLINCRODT (PA) Autotive Paint Mfg. BASF (CA)plants , Benzene Units(TX DOW), and more, I smoke cigarettes, paint cars, do body work. Had two heart attacks, two strokes , memory loss and I am still ok and alive and i am not 60 yet. I think I sell auto parts now I can't pass a FIT test

I was at the local Maaco Friday and an employee put his respirator on just to do a little sanding like 2 minutes on a car. I was proud of him.

One thing many people don't realize after spraying paint esp clear coat. Is after the booth clears and it looks fine. Just snap a photo and see the vapors that still come off the car.

Everyone should
Where a respirator (PPE) and read the labels and the MSDS on products. Be smart and safe. The human body can put up with a lot of abuse. Ask my
doctor Patel

What year is it? Who is the President? ADD 2+4+6? if you can answer you are ok
If you are still posting next month it will be ok

Sorry I got carried away

Last edited by mbgmike; 09-27-2009 at 07:54 PM.
mbgmike is offline   Reply With Quote