The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
bride racing

FS: xxxxxx

first of all i am a member of several high performance car forums( i am a newbie to this forum) i have rep that i can prove i am a good reliable member and i can back it up! second im unsure if this is where i post my forsale out of the 7 forums i am a member of the rules are nothing like this and in having a hardtime understanding for this site so if it is incorrect please move or please remove and some one please help me understand.. this is what i have im unsure what its worth or even where it came from it fits amazing in the truck and looks original to me> but i cant vouch for anything ?? i have never used it it came in my truck and the first thing i did was fully remove the factory A/c (i did turn it on with the compressor and everythign removed and it did blow air out of it soo im sure it works!!) so this came out also can some one please help me im moving id like to get rid of it if i could but if not atleast educate me on it if anything sorry for an this messy thread
it is dirty sorry been in my garage and im moving so its time to sell stuff

Old 12-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
big mike71

Re: FS: original wood grain a/c panel out of my 69 c-10

You can't post anything 4sale unless you pay $25.00 membership.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #3
bride racing

wow sorry then please remove ive never been on a forum that you have to pay to sell stuff but thanks sorry for the misunderstanding on my part
Old 12-26-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
fine69

XIV. As of October 15th 2005 subscribing members will be the only ones permitted to post for sale and want to buy ads on any classified section of this site. All other rules of buying and selling still apply. 67-72chevytrucks.com, its administrators or staff are not responsible for any transactions on or off the forums. We will work hard to ensure you a smooth transaction, and help in the event you may need it, but all for sale and trade areas are buyer beware. Any persons who have misrepresented an item, lie about an item, fail to deliver, or are in violation of any of the rules will forfeit there subscription fees and be banned from 67-72chevytrucks.com

Board member #6

Closed Thread