The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
Irishpilot

Re: GM dress up kit/importance of breathers!!

I don't have adapters for the fasteners because the heads have both the center and outer mounts. They are the edelbrock alum etec heads.

You guys are correct, that is an Old Air AC that I recently installed. It was an awesome mod! I just moved to Las Vegas and it is an absolute must for a daily driver. The install took about three days to finish and get charged. But it works as advertised and is a clean install. I kept my original controls, and it works great.

The kit is complete and the lines are already at length. You will have to cut a hole in your firewall for the drain. Since I had things apart, I upgraded the alternator to a 12SI unit.
406ci sb; zero decked, bored .030, edelbrock aluminum e-tec heads, edelbrock performer RPM intake, comp 268 cam, comp 1.6 pro-magnum roller rockers, MSD street fire HEI, MSD 8.5mm wires, Holley Street demon 770, Hedman LT headers. 10.6:1 compression, Air Ride Tech bags on all 4-corners.
Irishpilot is offline   Reply With Quote