The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #34
stealthy '69
'69 Chevy SWB

Re: 1972 with 2000 Denali front clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I think anyone that creates such a Frankenstein should be fully expecting some negative comments. Especially when doing it to a so beloved vehicle. When you go so far out there to do your own thing do you expect the whole world to accept it? Would a person think the reason no others are out there be because they are just so much more creative and it just never occurred to anyone else? You gotta have thick skin to stick your neck out so far.
It is true that negative comments with tact are one thing and outright bashing the weak in character counterpart.
That's exactly what I was thinking, just with out saying it. I have no problem, as do others I hope, recieving negative comments. But there is a big difference between constructive criticism and just saying it's ugly or a waste. I'm not saying not to criticize things, I'm just saying be a little more respectful. As others have said, this is a family site and it kind of sets a bad example to the younger group on here.
Posted via Mobile Device

'69 Chevy SWB Fleet, Primer Black; Project No Name
'06 Chevy Trailblazer, Blueish Silver?; Wifes DD, Sold
'08 Chevy Impala SS, Silver; the new DD, AND IT IS FUN!!!
'99 Dodge Dakota R/T, Intense Blue; DD, Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbed67 View Post
The tig welds are not the prettiest i have seen but they do have good penetration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
There are two things in life where penetration is really important.....and one of them is welding.
stealthy '69 is offline   Reply With Quote