The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
Duvall

Re: A Little Help!

You all bring valid points to the table. I have had this truck for almost a year now. I drive it on the weekends and do love it. I found some photos from prom night of me and in the back ground was a truck just like the one I currently own! I had forgotten about that one, as I have owned alot of vehicles. This truck I have now could pass as my highschool truck. I really appreciate all the input and will continue to check out my options. As of now, you all have me tittering on leaving it alone or lowering it. I did just get a message from Dino who has done a lift and gave me the thread title to look at.

Stsalvage, you are right about the 73-87 trucks. There is alot more support for pre-running those years of trucks. The only problem with those is I live in California and would have to find a 73-75 because of the smog laws here in this fine state.

I love all the input and plan on subscribing to the site.

By the way, my post was moved, any idea why? Did I post the question in the wrong place? Also where did it get moved too?

I will learn to navigate this site, I am just a little old and slow.
Duvall is offline   Reply With Quote