The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2013, 01:44 AM   #17
Mountaineer

Re: Is this where I pour the oil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANDY COX View Post
Wow congrats on the truck a 3/4 ton ner extra fuel tanks nice lookin rig, now throw a 4" suspension lift on her.
Thanks, It's had a full ton axle swapped in not that I would be able to load that much weight into it. The bed is pretty rusty. Speaking of the auxiliary tanks, I haven't filled them yet, was thinking it would be best to drain them first since I'm not sure the last time they were used.

I got a pretty good deal though I think @ $1500. Only issues are a battery drain that was fixed for a few weeks by replacing the voltage regulator, now I have a battery disconnect switch in the cab. Power steering pressure hose sprang a leak so swapped that... Thing sounds like a dinosaur when I'm turning out of a tight space. Also e brake doesn't hold and a little rust here and there but that's it. Engine is an edelbrock 350 crate w 10k miles