The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-07-2014, 06:31 PM   #26
dougf

Re: Title Received Today

Replacement brake lines. They come in lots of different sizes and lengths and are pre flared with fittings on both ends. Its how I went from my master cylinder to each wheel, without cutting or flaring anything. You can buy the female-female joints to lengthen the line that goes to the rear as well as the T fittings to split where needed. They are treated and wont rust either. You just have to be careful when you plan and make sure you dont buy lines too short or too long. Of course if you have the ability to flare the ends, you can have a much cleaner install by cutting the exact amount. Its just some friendly advice, and may not be the way you want to do it, but worked great for me and the cost we less than $28 for all the pre cut lines if I remember.

Check out this link: http://www.agscompany.com/faq/10

I dont have stock in them, I just found them to be pretty awesome, lol.
dougf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #27
grs

Re: Title Received Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougf View Post
Replacement brake lines. They come in lots of different sizes and lengths and are pre flared with fittings on both ends. Its how I went from my master cylinder to each wheel, without cutting or flaring anything. You can buy the female-female joints to lengthen the line that goes to the rear as well as the T fittings to split where needed. They are treated and wont rust either. You just have to be careful when you plan and make sure you dont buy lines too short or too long. Of course if you have the ability to flare the ends, you can have a much cleaner install by cutting the exact amount. Its just some friendly advice, and may not be the way you want to do it, but worked great for me and the cost we less than $28 for all the pre cut lines if I remember.

Check out this link: http://www.agscompany.com/faq/10

I dont have stock in them, I just found them to be pretty awesome, lol.
I think NAPA, and all auto parts stores sell them. That is what I will do when it warms up.
grs is offline   Reply With Quote