The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #26
BLT gmc

Re: Skyjacker install issue.

In-line is the place to go for custom length hoses. They are on the web..I have had great success with them. I have read some people have had trouble getting exactly what they wanted. But, If you speak with on of the guys on the phone you should not have any problems. I installed this same exact kit and crossed the same bridges. I up graded an went with the SS braided lines with the protective "plastic " coating. I was able to get rid of the banjo fitting and extensions on the end of the hoses.
BLT gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 01:39 PM   #27
derotoreut
Roto Reuter thats the name...

Re: Skyjacker install issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT gmc View Post
In-line is the place to go for custom length hoses. They are on the web..I have had great success with them. I have read some people have had trouble getting exactly what they wanted. But, If you speak with on of the guys on the phone you should not have any problems. I installed this same exact kit and crossed the same bridges. I up graded an went with the SS braided lines with the protective "plastic " coating. I was able to get rid of the banjo fitting and extensions on the end of the hoses.
I actually ordered some from Inline Tube. The only thing was they said they only had fixed lengths for my 4X4 application. I ended up getting 30" long, which I hope isn't going to be too long. OE is 24". But if it eliminates the fittings and extensions on the ends of the hoses, maybe it will work out OK. I ordered the SS braided with black coating as well. Hopefully they will work out for me.

1970 SWB Fleet K10 4X4, 5.3L LM7, 4L60E, Dakota Digital RTX, Vintage Air, Ididit tilt
1971 SWB Fleet C10 - Original SWB Arizona truck, new custom restoration project

"Kick out your motor and drive while you're still alive - kick it out!" - Heart 1977
derotoreut is offline   Reply With Quote