The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
bbcmudtruck

67 short bed panels blasted and primered

I bought a 67 short bed shipped up from texas. I had it media blasted and coated in primer etch. All of the bondo has been blasted out of it. The primer that has been applied is etching primer that you can weld through. The bed was taken down to bare metal and all filler and bondo was removed. The left side bed panel has been crashed and attempted to be repaired at one point in time. The body shop said it could be fixed, but did not give me a price on how much. The front bed panel has some pin holes in it, but ultimately is good and useable. The left side bed panel is in great shape with a few minor dents that can be fixed without question. The tail gate has pin holes in it, I didn't ask the body shop about fixing it, so I don't know if it can be repaired. I'm not a body guy and don't know anything else than what I've stated. I'm keeping the floor and wheel tubs. I've bought replacement panels for everything else.

Left bed side, $100 bucks obo
Right side $300 obo
Front panel $50 obo
Tailgate $50 obo

If you need any more pictures or details, please let me know. Thanks!
Phone is 660-924-6375, I'm located in northwest Missouri
Ryan

http://s265.photobucket.com/user/bbc...r%20for%20sale
bbcmudtruck is offline   Reply With Quote