The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-28-2014, 11:23 AM   #1
Can't kech me

77 Blazer complete bolt in air ride kit?

I'm in the process of building a 77 2wd blazer, and the guy i'm building it for wants a complete front and rear air ride kit, like a ridetech kit. In his words he wants "one stop shopping". He does not want to piece together a kit from different companies. The problem isn't the front system, but a bolt in rear system. He does not want to do an air over leaf setup, and wants a 4 link or something similar. He also doesn't want to lay frame, just be low.

My first thought was to do the exact kit ken (n2trux) has on his 77 c10. The front would work perfectly, but i'm not sure if ridetech's bolt in 4 link will fit a blazer. i know the frames are different, but if the 4 link uses the front leaf spring hanger as it's mounting location it shouldn't matter, correct?

Another option is to call up Nate at porterbuilt and see what he can build, and i've used porterbuilt stuff and it's top notch. Money isn't a huge problem, but we also don't want to spend tons and tons of money on the suspension. Any help or advice is appreciated guys.

Can't kech me is offline   Reply With Quote