The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 07+ Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2015, 10:38 PM   #12
jlsanborn

Re: Range Technology

Sorta cold thread but I thought I'd add my $0.02

I went in blind, just snagged a '12 1500 4x4 LS. I only learned about the AFM deal while test driving them. The one I got already had cat back exhaust and has 3.08's. It was very noticeable when it went V4. Long story but within a day of owning () it I was disgusted with it. Hit the web and realized what a full-on tune would do for me but I've got until almost '18 on my powertrain warranty. Spotted the Range AFM dealio and read all the reviews. Two days later that little doo-dad saved a relationship. It does EXACTLY what I needed it to do. The only negative reviews I saw were dudes with '14 or '15 but it says right on their sight that there may be "bugs" with the new models and they are working on them. Tons of good reviews about their customer service, so if you fall into that category I'm sure they'd make right one way or another. I also got a 2' extension cable so I can pin it up under the dash. Seems like it'd be pretty easy to kick with it sticking down by your feet there. Plus it's got these LEDs that are as one person said in their review "a little too Tokoy Nights for me".

Worth every cent. I'd say my mileage has gone UP with it installed.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=471776
jlsanborn is offline   Reply With Quote