The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #4
NavyJetMechLegacy

Re: Check this out, your welcome :D

I've heard alot of good things about POR 15 too, I plan on putting a wood bed in my C10 eventually so I defiantly wont put a liner in there. I just have surface rust in my undercarriage and I know how well the Solid Film works in aviation at sea so it has to be incredible on auto bodies in far less corrosive environments.

However, I came across a bunch of reviews on that site that sells it for $40 a can they have a 6/10 seller rating and a lot of complaints concerning no contact after they pay so I'm sure how much id trust them yet. I may take the risk..but that's a full gas tank if i never get it lol

When to manufacturers website and found their distributers, requested quotes from them only had one reply so far but it was quoted a quantity of 1 for $229 that better be a box of at least 6 and not one can!

Have a Supply buddy checking what the military pays for it tomorrow so ill have a better idea if its too expensive i may just do a clear film type one or possibly POR15.

Does undercoat negatively impact the cost of a classic truck? I guess it would really be a matter of opinion still since these things are only worth what someone will pay for them haha.

thanks for the responses!

1967 Chevy C10 Fleetside 383 Stroker

Navy Jet Mech Veteran 2009-2014 OIF OEF OND
NavyJetMechLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote