The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-26-2015, 08:32 PM   #26
american revolution

Re: "double standards" and other issues in this area

Best Chevy truck website hands down
american revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 12:07 PM   #27
'63GENIII

There's always someone who's not gonna be happy.

If it weren't for this forum, I would have probably lost the motivation to keep working on my truck years ago. It more than likely would have ended up in pieces, parted and sold off never to drive and work again.

I've been on forums that while very informative, were also inhabited by trolls and plagued with flame wars. I would stay because I was desperate enough for the information that I needed, that it was worth taking the occasional internet beating to get what I needed. A couple of those sites have self destructed and since finding "The Forum" (yes this one), I haven't been back to the others.

I refer people to this forum a lot mainly because of the camaraderie, patience, consideration and the overwhelming amount of knowledge of the membership and the great professionalism of the Moderators here. When I was new here and didn't know anything (not that I really know anything now), I still felt at home here whether lurking or just asking a stupid question that was just asked or could have already been in a sticky. Thank you ALL for that patience and for helping me save my '63.

'63 k15 long step
Vortec 7.4 - L29 Blackbear tune, Five 0 Motorsports injectors, Chris Straub Cam, NV4500, divorced 205
52" front and 63" rear spring swap
D44 / 14bff - disc axles
Milemarker 9K and 10.5K hydraulic winches

63" & B52 Spring Install http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ng+swap+thread

NV4500 Reverse Build Thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=reverse+build

L29 - 7.4 Vortec Build http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...&highlight=L29
'63GENIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 04:38 PM   #28
jason999

My experience on this forum has been positive and helpful. I will take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the staff and users.

I didn't read every post but I skimmed the thread. With that, I think that it is commendable to post a thread like this. The administrator seems to have the right attitude to keep this forum at it's best.

I (or maybe you)have never had any issues on this forum but that doesn't mean that there is nothing worth improving. It's inevitable that some will have complaints. We all agree with this, but some happy users will fail to recognize that some of these complaints will be valid. If the users and administrators are reasonable and polite, then both can convey constructive criticism when appropriate.

Thanks staff members for the work that you do on the forum and thanks Liz for your efforts to make the forum a better place, even though it's already great!
jason999 is offline   Reply With Quote