The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2016, 10:59 PM   #8
inkfamous13

Re: What would be a good asking price on a 66 c20 custom cab fleetside lb fact,v8,a/c

Not the springs they were allready cut by previous owner who got from the Orig owner. He cut the front coils took off rear helper leafs and and it had homemade 3 in blocks on back. Im going to take the front crossmember with 5 lug discs and 12 bolt 5 lug from my 72 lb parts truck in back. Nothing i do cuts into my profit as i do all work on my cars myself, rust repair,body,paint, suspension, breaks, electrical, air ride, ect is only going to cost me the cost of parts and my time. Think after all the advise and answers im going to build it the way i want and take it to pamona like in the past. Sold 10 + rides there. But just was trying to get a idea of if a c20 could pull some decent coin all original and it looks like no more than a no optioned ruck. So ill be postiong pics of build and be selling the body parts from the 72 c10 i got left over. Thanks. Guess ill bag it, 5 lug disc front crossmember 12 bolt posi, fix few rust spots polish out stainless, sell chrome bumper and aluminum grill ( trade for painted) dont lile chrom bumpers or grill lol and either do a faux-tina with rustique paint from uk and a flat base single stage or a custom paint. And recharge a/ c and post it for trade for burb project and some cash down thw road. Might even pull the orig v8 283 for a 292 str8 six
inkfamous13 is offline   Reply With Quote