The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-22-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
Bhelmar75

Square Body for sale

My son and I are Huge square body fans. He is in school to be a mechanic and we work on cars and trucks all the time. We are looking for our first true square body to work on and enjoy together. He is 16 and it would be his daily most likely. Can someone point in the right direction. We are looking for 1 around $3000. We live in Wilmington, MA but I will travel pretty far if need be, I have owned a 94 and a 96 Silverado, but we would love a classic square to share and enjoy together. Thank you for your time
Bhelmar75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 05:53 PM   #2
AussieinNC

Re: Square Body for sale

Check out the For Sale on this site
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/c...cat.php?cat=13
AussieinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:31 PM   #3
Encinoman45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhelmar75 View Post
My son and I are Huge square body fans. He is in school to be a mechanic and we work on cars and trucks all the time. We are looking for our first true square body to work on and enjoy together. He is 16 and it would be his daily most likely. Can someone point in the right direction. We are looking for 1 around $3000. We live in Wilmington, MA but I will travel pretty far if need be, I have owned a 94 and a 96 Silverado, but we would love a classic square to share and enjoy together. Thank you for your time
Look for one down south. Its more legwork but worth it to find a rust free truck.
Encinoman45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 04:17 AM   #4
RustyPile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhelmar75 View Post
I recently joined this site, but as yet I haven't posted an intro.. I hope I'm not jumping the gun with this post.. I have a 1983 GMC Sierra Classic long bed I will be listing for sale within the next couple weeks.. The truck is 100% road worthy w/current Texas Safety Inspection and registration.. I have it priced above your stated budget price.. If you're interested, contact me via the site's private message..
Attached Images

RustyPile is offline   Reply With Quote