The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-30-2018, 10:54 PM   #1
6T7 C10

Bucket seatbelts on bench seat?

I have an 88-94 Silverado solid bench seat in my 67 C10 and would like to add seat belts. I have landed on Juliano 67-72 direct fit seat belts found on their seatbeltstore.com website. I was thinking about buying the bucket seat style since it has the plastic collar that supports the female portion that runs through the seat provision instead of the bench seat style with the longer but loose style. The seatbelts original to the seat were similar and that is what got me thinking. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions.
6T7 C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:26 PM   #2
Smitty

Re: Bucket seatbelts on bench seat?

Check to see if the lengths are the same. I have bucket seats and bought the belts you are talking about from Juliano’s. Ended up making an extension which was added to the floor mount. This was to keep the buckle from rubbing the console. In any case it was a great experience dealing with Juliano’s. Excellent customer service. By the way I have the factory buckets. Good luck!
Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:33 PM   #3
6T7 C10

Thank you for the reply Smitty. The bench seat belt is a 24" adjustable belt and the bucket is a 13" rigid arm. The idea with the rigid arm is that it would stick up through the factory hole in the seat and not lay down across the seat.
6T7 C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:49 PM   #4
Smitty

They’re actually made in Florida and they just ship from there. Talk to Juliano’s and see if the sleeve could be added to the adjustable one for the bench seat. Like I said earlier they.are great to work with.
Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote