The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-31-2018, 05:36 PM   #1
mkdesign

'68 GMC Concept art

Hi guys. It's been a while since I've been to this forum. I was actually in the square-body section with my "Morning Wood Tree Farms" '74 GMC. Well, the truck was sold and I have moved on to other projects but I really miss that truck. What brings me back is a rendering I just finished that may interest you all.
It's a 68 GMC (with sidelights eliminated)that I've given the full pro-touring treatment to. The truck has aggressive bubble flares with modified factory chrome trim altered to fit the new body lines. A large air intake is cut into the bumper and the rockers and lower box sides also got modified.As well, the exhaust ports mimic the design of the headlight buckets.
I kept a factory red and white paint scheme that keep the body mods a little less obvious until you get a closer look at it.
Lots of ideas here for everybody but I think somebody ought to build this little LS powered cone crusher just as it is!
Attached Images

mkdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 05:47 PM   #2
bcfishon

Re: '68 GMC Concept art

I like big time!!!!!
bcfishon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 10:21 PM   #3
special-K
Special Order

Re: '68 GMC Concept art

I do too. I especially like that it's a GMC. Great concept, send it to GM for a hint

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote