The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2018, 11:08 AM   #40
KevinK7

Re: goodmark repro bed

An old thread, but still relevant and worth reviving, and I'm wondering (considering 4+ years old), are things still relatively the same?

It's been commented these parts are all sourced from the same place, but I don't know this if this is the case or not.(?)

A list of 'brands/labels' (at least that I've seen):

Woodall
TriPlus
KeyParts
AMD
Dynacorn (GoldenLeaf the same??)
Goodmark

With the above 'labels', It appears (only from what I've read on forums) folks have used Woodall, Triplus and AMD with acceptable/good results.

Can anyone comment on other 'labels' that they've had acceptable/good results with?
As well, can anyone comment on 'labels' they consider NOT acceptable?

I'm simply trying to narrow to what brand/label to go with (and/or those to avoid).

Next is price paid. I understand this will differ with vendor AND brand/label. But I'm just trying to get an idea on what the going rate is (with a focus on the acceptable panels)

I am looking primarily at (shortbed) bedside panels and metal floor (since I plan to use my original panels for the rest). The best prices I've seen today are roughly $500 each for the bedsides and about $750 for the floor. A few more $$ will be saved with a discount/coupon and picking up in person.
I want to confirm the label/brand for the prices I'm looking at since as we all know, the 'best' price could end up being for the worse parts.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Kevin
KevinK7 is offline   Reply With Quote