The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-11-2019, 02:58 AM   #1
mr48chev

Re: A few trucks at the Poulsbo Wa car show 9/7/19

That gives the guys who actually know what they are looking at more time to visit with the gent. A quick look at the dash of the 427 Cobra tells the tale with the Smiths gauges.

The show is an open show even though it lists it's self as a classic car show. Everything from a very Early Brush electric car that drew a lot of attention to a late model Challenger hemi with those gawd awful lights that go around the headlights in circles changing colors. I probably didn't take photos of half the cars entered simply they didn't appeal to me or weren't special enough to get that much of my attention. On the other hand there were some rare and some really interesting cars including an electric powered Porsche 911. I had about the Porsche during a discussion of electric conversions. He uses it as a daily driver and has a range of about 65 miles on a charge. He said he has put about 30K on it and it adds about 8.00 a month to his electri bill to charge it.
Attached Images

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote