The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Site Feedback and Announcements

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-23-2023, 11:53 AM   #1
old51sedan

Re: Member can't log in or post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I am double checking some old posts. His account is fine with zero posts. Has he not been able to log in still?
Liz, so sorry to hear about your folks. Not meaning to ask dumb questions, but found out today that I can not post some of my pictures on here. The pictures I have that work are in format JPG. All of my newer pictures are in a format heic . and these will not load. I don't know how to change back, is it in my apple phone or in this forum that's doing this. Thanks, Donn
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:59 AM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Member can't log in or post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old51sedan View Post
Liz, so sorry to hear about your folks. Not meaning to ask dumb questions, but found out today that I can not post some of my pictures on here. The pictures I have that work are in format JPG. All of my newer pictures are in a format heic . and these will not load. I don't know how to change back, is it in my apple phone or in this forum that's doing this. Thanks, Donn
Sorry I missed this. I had the same issue when I switched to iphone last year. You can do either of the following, switch in settings to not use heic ( I ended up doing this) or use a program, I used infranview, to covert the pictures to jpeg and size them down before uploading.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote