The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2023, 07:59 AM   #14
AussieinNC

Re: Fuel line routing to fuel rail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Banks View Post
I think I posted this picture of the parking brake cable somewhere else, but I made some pulleys to route the cable, because there was nowhere up in the frame for it anymore. I ordered some rollers for wire rope from mcmaster.com and plasma cut and welded the little brackets. I had to use a custom length cable, something dorman sells that has a cable and some fittings.

I didn't initially respond to your thread because you said your fuel lines run up passenger side and I ran my on drivers. You can kind of see it in this photo, but the hardlines leave the top of the frame flush with the firewall and then I just ran 12(or 16?) inch premade teflon lined hoses to the fuel rail. I have a return line from my fuel rail back, I'm not using the corvette style regulator/filter.

I'll see if I can get another picture.
Perhaps its the angle of the picture, but shouldnt the small arced cable holder on the main cable be turned around the other way?
Doing so would stop the edge of the cable holder digging into the rear cable where it passes thru the holder.

Great detail on that truck, congrats!

2006 Chevy Silverado (Daily Driver)
2012 Chevy Equinox

AussieinNC is offline   Reply With Quote