The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM   #501
washington blue

Re: norms 55 chevy pu build

Got the 3rd spray done today, turned out ok. If I was to do it again I would have taped it so the B pillar was sprayed with the back of cab. there is a slight paint line when the light is right. Now that I have gotten back in the swing of things I am sure I could have done it that way without too much trouble.
Doubt anyone will ever notice it but I do. There will be a 4th spray in the future, I will spray bed liner under the floor and on the steps, that will happen after all the blue is done.
Attached Images

washington blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:53 AM   #502
dsraven

looks great!
oh man iwish I were at that point where I was spraying color. always another project taking priority....
dsraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:53 AM   #503
washington blue

I hear that ds, seems soooo easy for other things to take priority. I was so nervus about this, I have not sprayed in 10 years. I over thought it far too much. Right now since I've broken the ice, my switch has flipped and I'm anxious to get more sprayed, silly me.
washington blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #504
dsraven

Yup, it's like riding a bike after not having a bike for years. You went from a single speed back then to something with many speeds and whizzie gadgets but, even after all that, the bike riding part is still the same. Lol.
Be carefull or one morning you'll go out to the shop and find you went a little overboard and everything is freshly sprayed. Compressor, workbench, toolbox etc. Haha
dsraven is offline   Reply With Quote