The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-17-2024, 04:07 PM   #1
jocko

Re: Have to sell. Is it rare?

As stated above, I'd not necessarily consider the options or the 133" wb rare, per se; and given that every shmo listing anything they have for sale nowadays as "rare" - I'd avoid the phrase altogether. I'd list the truck for what it is - exactly as you have it listed in your signature (and add the trim level into that description), and post the SPID with the pics when you list it - the truck will sell itself. 133" wb trucks are desirable trucks among the 3/4 and 1 ton crowd. Only Chevs used the Longhorn term, GMCs were just 133" wb with 8.5' bed (like you have in your signature). It sounds like a very nice truck - and there are enough knowledgeable people out there that will know what it is and what it's worth when you list it. Hope the knee gets better, sorry to hear about that.
jocko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2024, 06:41 PM   #2
factorystock

Re: Have to sell. Is it rare?

Boils down to present day market place desirability. In general, the shortbeds and 4x4's will do better, but condition sometimes trumps other factors. There is a smaller group that prefers a heavy duty pickup, but, it will take longer to find those fewer buyers.
factorystock is offline   Reply With Quote