The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Today, 12:48 PM   #1
PbFut

Re: First Outing

There are a few different type of single filters for each stack or you can create a air box. I would not use this set up in dusty conditions. Any dirt roads would not be advisable without a box. I've not used the discs I have as yet. I need to air balance/sync the throttle blades better. I did this because I've always wanted one of these setups but the rules for the racing I did got in the way to some degree. The computers today are easier to work with so I thought I'd give it a try, with full knowledge that it could be a bit dicey for street manners. These things rock on the track, as part throttle applications are still rather heavy footed where this likes to live. Patience will be required to tune in some lower RPM manners. These things are not plug and play. I often see them on street kit cobras so I know they can work. I just need to learn how.
I got to say, I do like the look.
PbFut is online now   Reply With Quote