The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #1
Lost in the 60's

1967 small window C10 LWB

Selling another project I picked up 3 years ago with big plans that never will materialize, so passing it on to someone who will move this forward. Some cab metal work has been done and it's OK, but not show quality by any means. The cab corners and rockers were replaced and floor patches made and welded in. It will need more work to be better. The front end has a very nice hood, the rest is either crashed or rotted away. A whole new front clip of aftermarket parts comes with. Core support, both front fenders and inner fenders. The grille is a nice original.
The left bed side and front panel are decent and could be saved, but the rest of the box is trash. The floor has a lot of rust holes and probably not worth patching.The tail gate is OK, but there is rust coming thru at the bottom. It comes with a new tailgate WITH the embossed CHEVROLET in it...gate costs $400 by itself. In all, there is about $2,000 of NEW parts that come with this truck. All the glass is there, along with the '67 only vent window frames and glass in very nice condition.
It has a mid 80's 250 6 cylinder that runs quite well on 5 cylinders. I believe it's a burned exhaust valve, as it was set too tight and I backed it off, but it still blows the compression right out the tail pipe. It has a low gear 4 speed, I never did check to see if it was, possibly, the original, but it will move on it's own to self load. Brakes are very weak but work a little.
Frame and rear control arms have rust issues, but I have a complete New Mexico frame cut off from just behind the cab with very solid rails and control arms.
An enclosed trailer would be the best for transport, LOL, but an open with a pickup and topper will fit all the pieces. It is the truck in my avatar and it looks the same as the day I brought it home...
I have a clean, open, Kansas title, so no issues with getting a title in your name.
$5,000 CASH
Posting pics on this forum is a time consuming pita, as I need to resize every one, SO here is a link with 25 pics on craigslist.
I'll answer all questions on here, but requests for more pics will need to be done thru PM's so I can email them to you.
Thanks for your understanding.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/w...781255052.html
Attached Images

Lost in the 60's is offline   Reply With Quote